Thursday, October 23, 2014

Beachbody 60 Day Challenge: Day 15

We are entering into week 3 of our Challenge! How does it feel to be changing your habits in such a huge way? I am feeling great overall. Mondays are tough - getting up and getting my workouts in are never easy on Monday. Getting the kids out of bed is never easy on Monday - but we all push through and do what we know we should.

I had a good workout this morning. A good, sweaty workout. I really do love the way PiYo makes my body feel. Because of all of the stretching, even the soreness isn't "sore" in the sense that I am used to. I can move through it - I can still walk up stairs and get off of the couch. But I feel my muscles in a new way. I love that I am doing next to no impact and am losing weight. My joints feel better. My muscles feel better. I feel better about myself. It is great!

Middle 1 and Middle 2 started tennis lessons today. My husband has always loved tennis and he is starting the boys in lessons so we can be a tennis family. I love watching my kids have fun playing outside and being active. Something that I feel like was expected of me as a child - to go outside and play - has become almost a luxury to our kids. I enjoy watching them enjoy themselves, too!

Today was a good day nutritionally - it is getting easier and easier for me to make good food choices and to stick with my diet plan.

Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with squash and spinach. Out of bacon AND turkey sausage. Something will need to be done to remedy this.

Lunch: Chicken sausage with kale. I was in a hurry today - getting dinner ready so I could pop it in the oven on my way out the door to tennis so it would be ready when the Hubs got home even though I wasn't home. Lunch was quick, but filling. I ate LOTS of kale.

Dinner: Zucchini noodles with pasta sauce and Italian sausage. I love zucchini noodles. You can eat so much more of those than you can regular pasta - making it a filling and super delicious meal.

Here we go, week 3! Looking forward to seeing my results at the end of this week!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment