Thursday, October 23, 2014

60 Beachbody Challenge: Day 16

It's Tuesday! Today is such a busy day for me. It is a ministry day, which means I have to be out the door at an hour I am not normally out the door. This means I have to get all of the getting ready finished much earlier - and because I am out of the house for most of the day, I have to have breakfast and lunch ready for me and Baby Girl before we can go.

Tuesdays remind me of when I was employed at a real job and I had to get my kiddos ready every morning, pack my lunch and get everyone out the door. I am so glad those days are over. I empathize with you moms who are working and taking care of your families. I honestly have no clue how everything got accomplished when I was working. Having your responsibilities divided is so tough. Tuesdays remind me how lucky I am to have a husband who loves Jesus and loves me.

I had a good workout this morning before the craziness started. I made sure to get up and get to it in plenty of time. Another good, sweaty workout to start my day. My shoulders were feeling it this afternoon in that good kind of way. I was aware I had worked them today. All of those planks and down dogs are having a nice effect on my arms.

I had a good day nutritionally, as well. It's a shakeology kind of day - it really came in handy with all that I had going on. Here is what was on my plate today:

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with zucchini and the last of my butternut squash. Topped with tomato and avocado.

Lunch: Shakeology with 1 cup of almond milk and a Larabar.

Dinner: The family had steak subs. I made mine in a Pure Wrap and served it with a side of kale chips instead of potato chips.

Are you noticing the results of your hard work? I'd love to hear how things are going for you!

Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment